- If you are signed in, you can double-click inside any "card" to edit it.
- To make a link to another card when you're editing, place the card name inside double brackets, e.g. card name.
- To post URLs or links where the text you click on has different wording than the technical location of the link, put the real location before a "pipe" character | and the displayed name after, like this: display link.
- To get to the page (and web address) for a card, click on .
- There's a link to your home card in the header — My Card: your name, and you can put information about yourself there, and change your password (in the Options tab).
If you have questions see the Wagn documentation, contact John Abbe, Amy Lenzo, Raines Cohen, or leave a question here:
constraints of appreciation cards
--leela (Not signed in).....Fri Jul 06 11:54:00 +0000 2012