These are smaller tasks, and items with names & dates attached. For the main next steps that these tasks support, see Next Steps.
- Remove Image Ideas from displayed patterns, and extra image add links? what info do we want displayed, and how?
Things Tree is hoping to get John's help on:
- Keystones: Wagneer so that keystone pattern is highlighted on category-sorted lists
- Put bio's onto user cards, with their own field
- Tag view: create a Search card that shows each tag with its description and a simple list of what patterns have that tag.
- What is the deal with tags + related patterns, this seems way too complicated to be useful, can we reduce it?
- Broken FTP link in the Administrator links box
Other To Do list:
- See website changes for deck launch
- Make a symbol for keystone (probably archstone with a key on it)
- Relationships: Edit and polish the text. (Sue)
- Check permission on this field to be, editable only by administrators, and same for our 9 existing categories
- Polish handout
- Updating names of patterns: We changed a bunch of names on May 6, and not all the references to the old names were automatically updated, this needs to be researched and fixed.
- Convert spellings to Canadian in the body of patterns as well.
- Update people database (on Filemaker). -- Tree--anyone else interested in taking this over?
See also work management page!