We Invite Your Contributions
Bringing this project to fruition calls for a variety of resources: time, life energy, money, and more. We welcome your contributions in any of these areas.
How we are organized provides a list of other ways to get involved. This is the page about money.
The Pattern Language of Group Process is being sponsored by the Co-Intelligence Institute, so that donations to the project are fully tax-deductible as to any 501(c)3. To donate via Paypal, you can click here:
Or, if you prefer to send a check in the mail:
- Make the check out to the "Co-Intelligence Institute."
- Write "Pattern Language" in the memo line--this is important.
- Send the check to:
5225 Jean Rd. #311
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
- And if you can drop Tree a line by email <tree[at]ic.org> to say you've done this, that will make it easier for her to make sure we get the funds.
Our initial fundraising goal is $10,000, of which $2,000 has been raised as of Oct. 1, 2009. Anticipated expenses include:
- Funding people's time to write, coordinate, program, plan, and otherwise make this project happen
- Web hosting for Wagn (the open-source wiki software we are using)
- Event expenses to meet in person--facilities, travel, food, and so on
- Other expenses (e.g. attending a conference in the broader pattern language movement, buying books by Alexander, etc.)
If you have any questions or concerns about how the money is being spent, please talk with Tree. You can call her at 541-343-3855 (after 11am PT, please) or email.